Terms and Conditions
Ticket Purchase and Attendance of Blue Hills Berries & Cherries U-Pick activity
KM & TL Chapman Pty Ltd T/AS Blue Hills Berries & Cherries (A.C.N 145 185 511) (A.B.N 80 225 123 970)
- All Tickets to Blue Hills Berries & Cherries activities are issued subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- If purchasing a Two Farm Pass, both farms must be visited on the same day.
- Please do not pick green (underripe) fruit.
- You must pay for everything that you pick, so only pick what you intend to purchase
- Children must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times;
- The ground can be uneven in places so please wear sensible footwear; we recommend closed-toe shoes.
- Hats and sunblock are highly recommended to protect you from the Australian sun
- Do not climb the cherry trees or break branches. This is not only a safety issue, but it also damages the trees.
- Do not step on strawberry plants.
- No smoking in the orchard.
- Beware of hazards. On occasions, we may hire beehives to assist with pollination. Please keep your distance from hives. Although our dams are fenced, a water hazard still exists.
- Beware of moving vehicles and machinery.
- No glass in the orchard.
- Drones are NOT permitted;
- Dogs are not permitted, with the exception of assistance/guide dogs.
- Please take your rubbish home or use bins provided.
- For your own safety do not enter restricted areas such as workshops and Farm sheds.
- The amount of berries ripe & ready for picking can be unpredictable. Fruit availability can vary daily due to weather conditions & fruit maturity. For this reason, there may be occasions when Blue Hills Berries & Cherries must cancel the picking activity at short notice.
With all this said, we hope you have a wonderful day!