Blue Hills Covid Safe Plan
What to expect when you visit our farms
We have always taken the health & safety of our wonderful staff & customers very seriously but are now taking some extra precautions to ensure your safety. We want you to have an enjoyable visit whilst knowing that we have Covid Safe procedures in place to protect you.
- Ticket sales are now online due to current Covid-19 regulations. This allows us to contact trace. You will also be asked to complete a health declaration when booking.
- Hand washing facilities are available, which includes soap, clean paper towel and/or hand dryers.
- Hand washing & Covid safe signage is installed with instructions.
- Hand sanitiser is available upon entrance & exit.
- Staff are trained in hygiene & food safety practices.
- High touch surfaces are cleaned & disinfected at increased intervals.
- Our employees are not shared with other farms.
- Social distancing markers are in place.
- There is a visitor log book for contractors.
- Blue Hills will ensure that employees are informed and kept up to date with the department of health advice.
- Provide employees with advice about what to do if they become unwell.
- Sanitising wipes are available to clean bucket handles.